- Heavy pain or discomfort : Most heart attacks will have uncomfort within the center of the chest that lasts quite a couple of minutes, or that goes away and comes back. It can desire uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain. Symptoms can also shows pain in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach.Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm, or leg, especially on one side of the body especially on upper body discomfort.
- Pain that radiates down the left arm :Often, an Early symptom of heart attack is sudden left arm pain starts increasingly intense over the course of a couple of minutes.
- Shortness of breath : Your heart pumps blood so it can circulate to your tissues also as get oxygen from your lungs. If your heart can’t pump blood well (as is that the case with a heart attack), you’ll feel in need of breath.Women’s commonest Heart attack symptom is pain or discomfort.
- Sudden a sweat ,confusion, trouble speaking or understanding : Sweating is initial thing especially if you are not exercising or being active might be an early symptom for heart problems. Pumping blood through clogged arteries takes more effort from your heart, so your body sweats more to undertake to stay your blood heat down during the additional exertion.
- Sudden tiredness , trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- Sudden dizziness, loss of balance or coordination : Dizziness occurs when you dont get enough blood supply to your brain, due to blocking of arteries they will be a lack of blood flow to brain so this causes dizziness.
- Severe headache with no known cause: Headache might not be a common symptom of a heart attack but this is an early warning.
Risk factors for Heart attack : Heavy Oil consumption in food, habit Smoking, high cholesterol levels, Obesity, Less or No exercise habit, heavy alcohol consumption, Junk foods, Taking Stress are major risk factors affecting Heart Attack
Basically oil food is to be decreased,junk food is to be decresed.Stress levels must be avoided , try practicng Yoga.